Sunday, 25 March 2007

3 more sleeps!

It's just a few short days now until my sensational buddy Jacob arrives in Japan from Wellington, New Zealand.

When he arrives in on Wednesday morning it will be the end of a long wait for his arrival - it's been on the cards since August.

It's great news that a good friend of mine has got a job with the same company as me. I have some great friends up here but I've been hanging out for ages for a fellow kiwi to join the closer ranks.

Been busy planning for weeks. I have said to him that I've even organised a National Guard brass marching band to be on parade at the airport for his arrival this Wednesday. I'm a bit worried I'm not going to be able to pull it off as planned and am fearing being seen as some sort of let down by him. Never mind, I'm more than confident I'll be able to make his arrival equally as welcoming with my other plans.

Jacob's arrival also marks the start of 9 days holiday for me!

No comments: